Friday, November 2, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 7/27/18


Jake (12 1/2), Alyssa (10), Zac (8 1/2), Tyler (6), Nicholas (3 1/2)


Happy Friday! This week, the family had good reports at the dentist, the kids enjoyed playing in the rain, Nicholas accidentally gave me a pretty impressive black eye, and the little ones helped me bake peanut butter chocolate chip muffins. What made you Smile this week?


1. Alyssa: "My favorite thing after reading is going to the library to get more books."

2. Nicholas, stalling bedtime, coming back for a third hug: "I could hug you forever!"

3. Zac: "I really want to be an explorer when I grow up, but there are 2 reasons why I don't want to. One, because it can be very dangerous, and I might get really hurt. Two, because I would travel all over the place and be gone all the time, and I wouldn't see you a lot. Other than that though, I really want to be an explorer and find a snow leopard.

4. Nicholas, while driving, seeing a wedding party getting pictures taken: "Look! Pwincesses! I see pwincesses!"

5. Some of the artwork Tyler drew one day.


6. Zac: "I can’t wait until tomorrow! One, it’s Sunday so we get to go to church. Two, I get to do more devotions! I already did two and then read today’s again to Tyler."

7. Alyssa: "Mom, you need to keep having babies until you get another baby girl."

8. Me, in the van: "Why are you taking off your sock: "
Nicholas: "Because I found it on my foot."

9. Me: "You’re going to run out of undies in your drawer. Why do you change your undies all the time?"
Nicholas, because I do a lot of online shopping: "Because mailboxes always bring me more undies."

10. Zac, about Luke 11:43: "Mom, I just found some of my favorite words in the Bible! I love this story."

11. Me: "We need to wash your hands."
Nicholas: "Can I just wash them on my pants?"


In case you missed it, I posted a bonus list earlier this week to work on catching up with my Smiles! Click the link for more laughs.   

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment