Monday, March 22, 2010

Deja vu

I am tempted to repost what I wrote a week ago. Talk about deja vu. I went to bed just before midnight. Alyssa, my dear sweet Alyssa, came to bed with us at 12:30 am. Here we go again. She is wide awake and wanting water. Not a sip, mind you, but a gallon or so. She drank almost my entire glass. More. I got her own sippy cup full. More. Filled it again. More. I’m pretty sure she drank her weight in water. One-thirty rolls around and Zachary, who normally sleep until 7:30 am, wants to eat. I came back to find Alyssa wide awake and still playing. Finally, enough is enough at 2:44 am. She goes back to sleep in her own bed! Exactly five minutes later, Jake comes to our room. Why not? It’s a party in the Leaf household in the middle of the night. Zac eats again at 4:30 am and has soaked through his clothes. He eats and soaks through again at 7:30 am. (You’re starting to question my diapering abilities, aren’t you?)

These are not every day occurrences. I’m starting to think that it’s a Sunday night/Monday morning thing. Or maybe they just want to make sure I have something to write about. Well, they better come up with some new ways to drive me crazy because I really don’t want to say the same things next Monday. I’m sure they’ll think of something.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment