2. Jake: "Let's watch Santa and the 14th Street." (aka Miracle on 34th Street)
3. Alyssa singing, ♪ ♩ "Oh, Lord, you know I have no friend like you. If Florida's not my home, then Lord what will I do?" ♪ ♫ (Florida should be Heaven; besides, she's never lived in Florida)
4. Alyssa: Mommy, you have 2 wallets?!?
Me: Yes. (I have a separate zippered wallet that holds store loyalty cards, gift cards, etc.)
Jake: Yeah, that's because she has so much money it won't all fit in one.
5. "Come see! Come see!" Zac very excitedly called me over to the front window. "Wook it," he declared as he pointed to the snow-covered grass. "Mess!"
6. Jake turned 6 years old!
7. Watching the kids open and play with the new Toydle fort! (Enter to win one of your own
8. Watching Jake and Alyssa make a birthday cake . . . with no recipe . . . by themselves! (post to follow)
9. Jake called out, "I'm ready!" as he stood by the front door. Next, I heard, "Well, this is awkward . . . I'm wearing the wrong clothes." I looked over to see him still in his pajamas.
10. Jake (6 yr) to Zac (2 yr): "Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own size!"