There is a proper way to eat certain foods. Foods like soup, oysters, and sushi can be complicated. Spaghetti is no exception.
Here Zac will demonstrate the proper way to eat spaghetti.
1. Start by sticking your whole face directly in the plate.
2. Be sure to fill your mouth completely so as to truly enjoy the meal and make full use of your time.
3. Repeat step one.
4. When that method no longer fits your needs, grab a handful of spaghetti.
5. Cram it all into your mouth.
6. Stop to shove a piece of garlic bread into your mouth. Please, try to get as much as possible.
7. Repeat steps four and five as necessary.
8. Last, but certainly not least, make sure to check your hands for any remaining spaghetti before leaving the table.
Now that you know the proper way to eat spaghetti, make a batch and practice yourself. No one wants to portray bad etiquette. You want to be prepared next time that you eat spaghetti with others.