Friday, February 22, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 2/22/13

Jake 7 yr, Alyssa 4½, Zac 3 yr, Tyler 10 m

Happy Friday! It's been another week of sickies in our house. Someone else comes down with a fever, chills, and aches every other day. So far, everyone has gotten it except Leighton. If the pattern continues, he'll be feeling icky tomorrow night. Pray he doesn't get it! I'm thinking I just may never sleep again. Between getting up with the baby and then taking care of the other kids, I haven't slept in 2 weeks. Just think how much I could get accomplished at night if I gave up sleep altogether! Ha!

Leighton was given 2 Red Wings tickets yesterday, just a couple hours before the game began. My mom came over and watched the kids so we could go on an impromptu date. Have I ever mentioned how wonderful our family is and how thankful I am for them???

How was your week? Do you have a smile to share? Feel free to leave a comment so we can smile with you!


1. While watching Willy Wonka before our banquet . . .
My Mom, about Violet Beauregarde: "That's who I'm going to be tomorrow."
Zac: "Nooo, we just want you to be Gramma."

2. Jake: "I don't know, but I'm sure."

3. Tyler stealing onions from the pantry.


 4. Jake: "What?!? Some people eat snails? Who would do that??? . . . I know, 1) people who don't have any money . . . "
Alyssa: "2) the devil."

5. Zac: "I love you a lotta much."

6. Alyssa, about a compass: "I have a GPS."

7. Jake, while doing schoolwork: "Ugh, I should've stayed home today . . ."

8. Zac just said, "Wow! That's brilliant!"

9. Alyssa: "He needs to chillax."


What made you smile this week?





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment