Friday, May 3, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 5/3/13

Jake (7), Alyssa (5), Zac (3), Tyler (1)


Happy Friday! Things have been busy this week as we've gotten back into celebrating the national "holidays."  The kids have so much fun and learn some neat things along the way.  Tyler has decided that he's a big boy now and is finally trying to walk. He's consistently taking 4-5 steps before he gets too excited and falls over. I think the chronic ear infections may have hindered his equilibrium and prevented him from trying much. Not anymore! That boy is ready to go! Hope you've all had a good week, too.


1. Alyssa: "I think sleeping made my hair look prettier."

2. Jake: "I want to play real hockey so I can make hundreds of dollars and buy tracts and Bibles and pass them out and be a missionary."

3. Zac: "I love you so much! More than the iPad."

4. Jake: "Tyler is so cute after he wakes up from a really long nap. He's like spring after a long winter."

5. Alyssa, after running into the wall and getting large bump on her head: "Why did they make the wall so hard?"

6. Grandma came over with a little chocolate.

7. Zac, walking around the house yelling: "Mommy! Mommy, where are you?"
Me: "I'm right here. What's wrong?"
Zac: "Nothing. I just wanted to give you a kiss."

8. Jake: "Guess which verse {neighborhood boy who is always causing trouble} doesn't know? Be sure your sin will find you out."

9. Jake, while working on the computer: "Wow, you have a lot of tabs open."
Me: "I always have a lot of tabs open."
Jake: "Yeah, but you really have a lot open today."

10. Zac, because I was walking around the house singing: "You're Sleeping Beauty!"

11. Leighton hung the birdhouses on Tuesday and we already have a renter!


12. Zac: "The whole world is covered in ice cream!"

13. Jake, holding a bag of ice under hot running water: "They're melting like little people covered in hot lava!"

14. Zac: "My arm still hurts. Can you take it off until it feels better?"


What made you smile this week???

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment