Friday, June 28, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 6/28/13

Jake (7½), Alyssa (5), Zac (3½), Tyler (1) 


Happy Friday!  We've got a really busy day today, so I wanted to make sure I posted my Smiles this morning. I hope you all have a great weekend. And smile lots.


1. Jake, after eating a piece of caramel corn: "Mmm . . . Mom, everything you make is magic."

2. Me: "You guys are going to the father/son cookout today."
Zac: "Yea! I really want to cook."

3. Jake: "We need an experiment room, just for doing our science experiments."

4.

5. Me, while putting her hair in pigtails: "Will you stand still please, so I can divide your hair evenly."
Alyssa: "What does evenly mean, again?"
Me: "The same amount on both sides."
Alyssa: "Oh. Why don't you just count my hairs?"

6. Jake: "Mom, you look better than the Devil."
Me, laughing: "Uh, thanks?"
Jake: "Even though most people think of him as an ugly red guy, we know that he was the most beautiful angel."

7. Alyssa, to Jake: "You're bigger than a rotten egg!"

8. Me: "What do you call an animal that eats meat?"
Alyssa: "A meat eater!"

9. Me, touching my ear: "Oh, my earring's gone. I lost it."
Alyssa: "Where did you have it last?"
Me: ". . . My ear?"

10. Zac: "May I have some water to shoot down my throat?"
Me: "You want a cup of water to drink?"
Zac: "Yeah!"

11. Me: ". . . and Alyssa was in my tummy."
Zac: "What?!? You ate her?


What made you smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment