Saturday, November 16, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 11/15/13

Jake (7½), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½)



Wow, does it feel good to be caught up! I hope you're enjoying the weekend and finding reasons to smile.


1. Jake: "Is there really such a thing as a shoo fly?" 

2. Zac, who has always struggled with dressing himself, put on his pants backwards, his shirt inside out, and his socks twisted, but he did it, by himself.   

3. Zac, about his train track that splits into 2 separate parts: "Look! It's a two-headed track.

4.


5. Zac, while pretending to be a My Little Pony: "I'm Rainbow Butt!"

6. Zac, showing me papers he brought home from church: "See, Miss Sandy let me bring this home. I didn't stealed it. She let me. Wasn't that nice?"

7. Jake, after Tyler woke up from his nap, hugging him: "I missed you! But you're naughty."

8. Me, filling in birth dates on a survey: "What is Tyler?"
Alyssa: "A trouble baby."

9.

10. Zac: "Mommy, you make the best toast!"

11. Zac: "I love you. Do you have a cheese face?"
Me: "Uh, no."
Zac: "I wish you had a cheese face so I could eat you."


What made you smile this week?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment