Friday, November 15, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 11/8/13

Jake (7½), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½)


Happy Friday! I'm still trying to play catch-up, so here's last week's list. The good news is that next week is pretty open (yea!) so I'll have a chance to get this week's posted soon, too. It'll be nice to relax a little before the craziness of the holidays begin. I hope you've had a great week!



1. Zac: "You guys can have some bread if you want to, but I don't want any bread with my butter."  

2. Me, sternly: "Zac, didn't I tell you not to run your toothbrush across the mirror?"
Zac, sincerely: "I didn't. I flinged it."

3. Jake wrote new soot on his birthday list. (new suit)

4. Jake looked out the window and saw the neighborhood kids walking to the school at the end of our street on a cold, wet morning and said,"I just woke up and they're already going to school? And they'll be there until almost dinner time?!? Thank you for homeschooling us!"

5.

6. Alyssa: I'll help you empty the dishwasher."
Jake: "Do you like helping?"
Alyssa: "Yeah. It's what I do."

7. Zac, while putting on his shirt: "It smells kinda dry."

8. Dora, on the television: "Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?"
Alyssa: "Of course I do, a lamb."

9. Me: "What are the states of matter?"
Jake: "Um, I don't know."
Me: "Well, what are the states that water can be in?"
Jake: "Oh! Michigan, Texas, and . . .um, oh! Florida!"

10. Jake, singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious": "If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound atrocious."

11. Zac: "Sometimes when you get cold, you get moose bumps."

12. Me: "What's your favorite thing for the chocolate fountain?"
Jake: "The chocolate."
Me: "But what's your favorite thing to dip in it?"
Jake: "My fingers."


What made you smile?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment