Sunday, February 23, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 2/21/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½) 


What a hectic, fun weekend it's been! My family gives me plenty of reasons to Smile.


1. Zac, looking outside, dejected: "It's like the whole world's covered in snow."

2. Alyssa: "I hate meat. It gives me less energy."

3.


4. Tyler: "Daddy. Daddy."
Me: "Aw, Daddy's at work. Do you miss your daddy?"
Tyler: "Uh huh." 
 
5. Zac: "Mom, I love you. You're so cutesy."

6. Me, holding 2 pieces of broken, white plastic: "Does anyone know what these go to?"
Jake & Alyssa: "No."
Zac, contemplating: (ten seconds later) ". . . It goes to something white."

7.

8. Zac, because I was singing along with a song that was playing: "No wonder I heard 2 sings. It was you!"


What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment