Friday, February 28, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 2/28/14

 Jake (8), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½)

Happy Friday! It's been a constantly-try-to-keep-Tyler-out-of-trouble week. I think it's obvious after reading through the kids' quote, too. He keeps us busy and makes us Smile.


1. Jake: "My haircut matches my shirt."

2. Jake: "Tyler's good at anything that involves being bad."

3. Jake: "Zac, stop chewing with your mouth."

4. Zac, to Tyler: "Don't touch anything!"

5. Jake let Alyssa help him make pancakes and kept referring to her as his "junior assistant." 


6. Me, giving a clue while playing a guessing game: "It's something I really like."
Alyssa: "Daddy!"

7. Jake, to Tyler: "Just because you're cute, doesn't mean you're going to get everything you want."

8. Alyssa, chewing: "I never knew paper tasted like snow."

9. Jake: "Tyler is known for his trouble. Not that many people know him though, so it's ok."

10. Jake: "Do you know my Bible's name? Holy Bible."

11. Jake, about Tyler: "If there isn't any trouble he can get into, he makes some." 


What made you Smile this week?

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment