Friday, March 21, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 3/14/14

 Jake (8), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½) 


Happy Friday! I can't believe I'm a week behind on Smiles again. Sigh, I wonder when I'll ever be caught up on everything. Probably when my little one are grown? And by that time, I won't have all the cute stories to share. Oh well, I'll just continue trying to juggle it all and make sure to Smile in the process.


1. Zac: "Jake's birthday is first, but I didn't hear it coming."

2. Alyssa: "Mom!!! Jake's throwing snowballs at me!"
Jake: "She's throwing them at me too."
Me: "If you don't want to play, why are you throwing them at him?"
Alyssa: "Well . . . they're not really at him. They're just kinda by him."

3. We were finishing up school one day when Zac disappeared. After a few minutes, I looked for him around the house and found him asleep in Alyssa's room.


4. Zac: "Mom, were we parents when you were little?"

5. Zac: "How do you spell peanut butter?"
Me: "P-e-a-n-u-t b-u-t-t-e-r."
Zac, pointing to the jar: "They spelled it wrong. J-I-F."

6. Me, helping Zac get ready to play outside: "Your gloves are all wet because you left them on the floor."
Zac: "I don't care if they're wet. I'm not scared of water . . . I'm only scared of water if it gets on my socks."

7. Zac, concerned because I sent the kids outside to "get rid of some energy": "I don't want to lose all my energy. If I lose all my energy, I won't be able to walk."

8. Tyler eating cereal with milk for the first time.

9. Jake, holding a piece of scrap paper: "Doesn't it look like Delaware?"

10. Zac, in the bathroom: "Mom! . . . Mom! Moooom! . . . Mom!"
Me: "I didn't know you were in here."
Zac: "I told Dad."
Me: "Well, then why didn't you call for Dad? I bet he knows how to wipe your butt."
Zac: "But I wanted you."

What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment