Friday, March 7, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 3/7/14

 Jake (8), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½)


Happy Friday! This week has flown by. We read lot of books, celebrated National Pancake Day, and saw lots of blood from injuries from the kids. Never a dull moment! I hope you had many reasons to Smile this week.


1. Leighton: "Where's Alyssa?"
Jake: "Playing freeze tag with herself."

2. Jake, about Clifford the Big Red Dog: "Could you imagine how much bacon we could get from him?"

3. Zac, after getting out of the bathtub: "My hands are crinkly."

4. Zac: "I know how to spell movie . . . T-V."

5. Celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday.

6. Jake, eating candy that had fallen on the floor: "Mmm, the more dirt the better. That's what Papa would say. He even says that flies are good covered in chocolate."

7. Zac calling Frosted Flakes Frosted Flags.

8. Zac: "I need to put a belt on 'cause these pants are too small."
Me: "They're too small?"
Zac: "Yeah, they keep falling down,"

9. Zac: "Mom, will you spell TV for me?"

10. Jake wrote me a check for $5,000,000,000,000,000 and 999¢ so I could "buy a new house with a huge kitchen."

11. Me: "After we do school, we can play a new game."
Alyssa: "Ooh, what is it?"
Me: "Uno."
Jake, slightly disappointed: "Let me guess, Uno is a Spanish game?"

12. Zac read his first book!!!

13. Leighton: "Say I."
Tyler: "I."
Leighton: "Love."
Tyler: "Mommy!"


What made you Smile this week?

 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. #1 almost made me fall on the floor laughing, but #13 is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete