Jake (8), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½)
Happy Friday! This week has flown by. We read lot of books, celebrated National Pancake Day, and saw lots of blood from injuries from the kids. Never a dull moment! I hope you had many reasons to Smile this week.
1. Leighton: "Where's Alyssa?"
Jake: "Playing freeze tag with herself."
2. Jake, about Clifford the Big Red Dog: "Could you imagine how much bacon we could get from him?"
3. Zac, after getting out of the bathtub: "My hands are crinkly."
4. Zac: "I know how to spell movie . . . T-V."
5. Celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday.
6. Jake, eating candy that had fallen on the floor: "Mmm, the more dirt the better. That's what Papa would say. He even says that flies are good covered in chocolate."
7. Zac calling Frosted Flakes Frosted Flags.
8. Zac: "I need to put a belt on 'cause these pants are too small."
Me: "They're too small?"
Zac: "Yeah, they keep falling down,"
9. Zac: "Mom, will you spell TV for me?"
10. Jake wrote me a check for $5,000,000,000,000,000 and 999¢ so I could "buy a new house with a huge kitchen."
11. Me: "After we do school, we can play a new game."
Alyssa: "Ooh, what is it?"
Jake, slightly disappointed: "Let me guess, Uno is a Spanish game?"
12. Zac read his first book!!!
13. Leighton: "Say I."
What made you Smile this week?