Friday, April 18, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 4/18/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (6), Zac (4), Tyler (2)


Happy Friday! What a busy week it's been. We spent Saturday geocaching, Sunday through Wednesday nights at church for revival, Thursday running errands, and here we are again at Friday. We've had injuries, bad attitudes, and very tired children. In the midst of craziness, it's important to Smile. Happy Easter!  


1. Zac: "The sky is black when it's night. That means the sun is turned off at night, right?"

2. Alyssa: "What are you doing?"
Jake: "Playing the Wii. What does it look like?"
Alyssa: "Playing the Wii."
Jake: "It was a rhetorical question. That means you don't answer it."

3. Zac, concerned, pointing to a picture on a sign: "Mom, I hope you don't turn into one of those sphinx."

4. Zac: "I can say one thing in Spanish: ooplo.
Me, humored: "Ooplo? And what does that mean?"
Zac: "I don't know; it's Spanish!"

5. Watching the kids work together to build a castle out of our Toydle.

6. Giving the little ones a bath and seeing cute, little butt cheeks smooshed against the glass door of the tub.

7. Zac: "Can I have two, please? One on the bottom and one on the top?" 

8. Jake: "I have bad news and bad news. First bad news, the backyard is still covered in snow. Second bad news is that Tyler is up."
Me: "Tyler is up is bad news?"
Jake: "Yeah, because now he's going to get in trouble."

9. Jake finding typos in a published book.

10. Me: "Are you hungry? Do you want Mama to make you some eggs?"
Tyler: "Noooo! Cake."

11. Window Kisses

12. Jake, showing me the "shorts" he was wearing: "Uh, Mom, I think you put Tyler's pants in my drawer. Haha, these aren't my shorts."
Me, laughing: "No, but they fit pretty good."
 
13. Zac: "Do you know my favorite part about Easter, that part that I looove?"Me: "What?"
Zac: "Jesus!"

14. Zac: "I want to be a grave digger when I grow up. Then I can get all the worms I want!"


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment