Friday, April 25, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 4/25/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (6), Zac (4), Tyler (2)


Happy Friday! We've had such a fun week: trip to the zoo with extra activities for Easter, coloring eggs, celebrating Easter with family, planting seeds for an experiment, making play dough, baking a cake, and starting some new, fun resources for school. Lots of Smiling this week!   


1. Zac, while playing  made-up game: "Whoa! I got 2 zillion points! Tyler almost got as much as me. He got 12 points."

2. Zac: "Mommy, I love Tyler! But I love Jesus even more."

3. Alyssa, about a song: "I think I've memorized this very well."

4.

5. Zac: Girls ends with an S, but I want boys to end with a Z.  Boyzzzz."

6. Zac: "Minnie is the coolest name in the world."

7. Alyssa: "You know, I talk a lot."

8. Alyssa, tattling: "Jake said he hated me!"
Jake, smiling: "Words may be deceiving."

9. Me: "I'm thinking about cooking a ham today."
Jake: "Ooh, I'm thinking about eating a ham today." 

10.

11. Zac, about his sandwich: "I ate 3 halves."

12. Alyssa: "Thank you for getting me the penguin one (Lego set). I wanted it ever since I saw its habitat."

13. While listing make-believe characters . . .
Jake: "Griffin."
Zac: "Dragon!"
Alyssa: "Unicorn."
Zac: "Two-headed dragon!"
Alyssa: "Pegasus."
Zac: "Three-headed dragon!"
Jake: "Centaur."
Zac: "Four-headed dragon!
"

14. Jake, holding a wiggle worm: "Aw, he's so cute!"
and then . . .
"Should I tear him in half so he can be friends with himself?"


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment