Jake (8), Alyssa (6), Zac (4), Tyler (2)
Happy Friday! Some highlights from this week are going to The Henry Ford Museum, trying to keep up with Tyler and his shenanigans, and starting potty training. It's been a busy and productive week. I hope you've had many reasons to Smile.
1. Zac: "When we go nowhere, can we go somewhere?"
2. Zac, while eating dinner: "This tastes amazing."
3. Jake: "It's too late to change the past."
4. My mom let Jake use her point-and-shoot camera at the museum. He had so much fun documenting things that were important to him. This was one of the shots my mom captured.
5. Jake: "What kind of doughnut do you want?"
Zac: "Powdered. 'Cause I wanna turn into a snowman."
6. Jake: "I know how to spell mer."
Me: "Mer? What's mer?"
Jake: "Mer: m-e-r. You know, gold frankinsence, and myrrh."
7. Jake, excitedly: "Hey, I have an idea! We can go wild cow hunting!"
8. Alyssa, running in the house, completely out of breath: "Mom! You have to come outside! Now! Hurry!!!"
Me, thinking something is wrong: "What is it?"
Alyssa: There are purple flowers growing! You have to come see! They're so pretty."
9. Jake and Alyssa made the cake that he invented by himself when he was only 6. They were a little impatient as it baked, so they found a way to pass the time.
10. Zac, while eating dinner: "Your cooking is g-o-o-d."
11. Alyssa, about 2 cats cuddling: "They must be married!"
What made you Smile this week?