Friday, May 30, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 5/23/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (6), Zac (4), Tyler (2)


Happy Friday! Last weekend flew by with all the festivities, so this list is a bit late.That just means that you can expect a brand new list of Smiles tomorrow, too! It's a bonus week!


1. Zac: "I'm your second marry-er. Daddy's your first marry-er."

2. Jake: "Mom, homemade stuff is so much better than store-bought. I think it's because you put love in it. I don't know how, but you make it so good. It's like you have a secret ingredient. How do you get love in food anyway? Do you kiss it?"

3. Zac: "I'm king of the elbows!"

4.

5. Jake, to Zac: "You can't change the rules just so Mom wins."
Me: "You can't be disgusting just because you're a boy."
Jake: "Mom, boys are made of disgust."

6. Alyssa: "I wish I had eyes in my mouth. Then I could see what I was biting."

7. Me, to Alyssa: ". . . I bet a baby brother went and dumped it."
Tyler, proudly: "Ty-Ty did!"

8. I was washing dishes and walked away to take care of something. I came back to find Tyler helping me finish up.

 9. Me: "No hablo español."
Jake, repeating: "No pablo español."

10. Alyssa tattling: "Jake bit me!"
Jake: "She was biting me!"
Alyssa: "No, I wasn't! I was getting ready to!"


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment