Friday, January 30, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 1/30/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (6½), Zac (5), Tyler (2½), Nicholas (1 month)


Happy Friday! Between midwife and doctor appointments and remodeling and organizing around the house, it's been a busy and profitable week. Nicholas is doing very well and weighs 8 1/2 lbs now. I can't believe he's almost 7 weeks old! It's going way too fast. Watching the other kids with him always makes me Smile. We are truly blessed.


1. Alyssa, about Nicholas first thing in the morning: "He's the cutest thing I've seen all day!"

2. Zac: "Do you remember {goes on to tell a long story}.
Me: "No."
Zac: "How come I'm the only one who remembers this stuff?"

3. Zac: "Make sure your hair's not too long when you're holding Nicholas. Sometimes he's just too grabby." 

4.

5. Zac, about a K'nex fishing pole he made: "This can go a far way! From Florida to America!"
Me: "From Florida to America? Wow!"
Zac, excited: "No, from Florida to Chinese!"

6. Alyssa: "It's so hard to understand what Nick is saying, because he speaks Cry." 

7. Me: "C-U-T-E. That says cute!"
Jake: "Are you sure it doesn't say Nicholas?"

8. Jake: "What's for dinner?"
Me: "Pancakes and bacon."
Tyler: "And ice cream."

9.

10. Jake, bowling on the Wii: "I always win!"
Alyssa: 'What about yesterday?"
Jake: "Ok, I don't always win."

11. Zac: "Macaroni & cheese is better than snow."

12. Me: "You're a slob."
Tyler, sad: "I'm not a slob; I am Ty-Ty."
Me: "Oh, you're Ty-Ty? You're also a slob."
Tyler: "Please I be just Ty-Ty?"

13. Jake: "Hey, Mom? I need to get rid of some money, so can I go get a Lego set?"


What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment