Friday, February 13, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 2/13/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (6½), Zac (5), Tyler (2½), Nicholas (2 months)



Happy Friday! We're getting ready for Family Game Night, but I wanted to make sure this got posted first. I hope you've all had a great week. Feel free to leave your own Smile in the comments below or on our Facebook page. We'd love to Smile with you!



1. Jake, after listening to Hush, Little Baby: "Sheesh, how much money does he have?"

2. Tyler, after waking: "Did Daddy go to work?"
Me: "Yes."
Tyler: "I want him to go back to our house."

3. Zac, reading: "C-U-T-E. I didn't even know that was a word."

4. Me: "Good morning. How did you sleep?"
Zac: "Good. Very looong."
Me: "I've been up for 3 hours already. Your baby brother wouldn't let me sleep."
Zac: "He's still cute."

5. 

6. Zac, excited: "Since Ty took off a couch cushion, he found 2 of my fravorite things!" (his Bible and stuffed animal)

7. Leighton: "What was the commercial for?"
Zac: "Just to bug us."

8. Jake: "What happened to the snowman (dip spreader)?"
Me: "He was decapitated. He fell down the garbage disposal."
Jake: "Oh, I thought it was Tyler. He's always getting into mischief."

9. Alyssa: "I like having a baby brother. He's a fun baby. I want a baby sister, too. That might not happen for a while though. Two years apart." 

10. 
 
 11. The kids were playing hide and seek. Zac came to find them and Tyler yelled out, "I'm over here and Alyssa's over there!" Before Zac got to him, he jumped out and said, "You found me!"

12. Alyssa: "I feel 10 years younger."

13. Jake: "Ugh, I can't get this!"
Alyssa: "Why don't you just leave it for Dad?"
Jake: "Because I can do it."
Alyssa: "But Dad is an expert at fixing things." 

14. Nicholas had been crying for a while. The only thing that calmed him down was sitting in his swing listening to Jake sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Once Jake walked away to get back to his schoolwork, he started to make faces and cry again. Zac looked at him and said, "Don't be a purple minion." 


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment