Sunday, March 15, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 3/13/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (6½), Zac (5), Tyler (2½), Nicholas (2 months)


Happy Weekend! I hope you've had a great week, like we have. Feel free to share your own Smile either here on the blog or on Facebook. We'd love to Smile with you!


1. Me, to Nicholas: "Hey, little peanut."
Tyler: "He's not a peanut! He's a baby!"

2. Alyssa: "Mommy, sometimes when I'm not with you, I feel lonely."

3. Me: "I don't think we've taken any pictures of Nick today."
Jake: "I didn't realize we were supposed to take pictures of babies every day."
Me: "Well, yeah."
Alyssa: "Yeah, especially cute babies, like Nick."

4.


5. Jake and I were playing Mario on the Wii. A 1-up fell and he told me, "You get it. You're going to need it."

6. Tyler: "Where's Daddy?"
Me: "He's at a meeting at church."
Tyler: "A meeting at church? I want Daddy BACK!"

7. Zac: "Can I put a granola bar in the new cabinet, right here?" {points to his stomach}

8. Zac: "How many badges do you think I have?"
Me: "Four?"
Zac: "Yes! You're so smart! Who do you think is the smartest person in the world?"
Me: "Mommy?"
Zac: "No."
Alyssa: "Daddy!"
Jake: "Papa?"
Zac: "Probably Great Grandpa and Great Grandma!
"

9.

10. Zac: "Cheater, cheater, pumpkin-eater hanging from a telephone wire."

11. Alyssa: "I know who colored on this."
Me: "Tyler?"
Alyssa: "Yep, because nobody scribbles better than him."

12. Zac: "Nicky's so cute. I'm glad we have a baby that looks like this."

13. Zac. "Mommy, you were the first one born?"
Me: "In our family, yes"
Zac: "No wonder you're the oldest!"


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment