Friday, July 31, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 7/17/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (7 months)




Happy Friday! We have been so busy having fun lately that I'm behind on posting. I hope you're ready to Smile a lot the next few days!


1. Jake, before breakfast: "What! You're hungry?"
Alyssa: "You can't judge hunger."

2. Jake, while dressing Nicholas up as royalty: "Call him King Nicholas III."
Me: "The III, huh?"
Jake: "Yeah, it makes him sound important." 

3 Zac, about Nicholas: "His smile hypnotized me."  

4.

5. Tyler, walking around the house singing "This Is the Day" with his own lyrics: "This is the day the lord of the rings. This is the day the lord of the rings."

6. Alyssa, to Tyler: "Get thee hence!"

7. Zac: "I certainly think it's definitely not mine."

8. Jake, while discussing monks: "Even the Bible says to be fruitful and multiply. You were fruitful and multiplied."

9. Watching the kids have a water balloon fight.


10. Tyler, about his block tower: "Oh, no, it's faaaalling! It's falled."
Alyssa, laughing: "It's falled. I like that, Tyler. Keep it up."

11. Tyler, stalling naptime: "Mommy, will you lie down with me, please?"
Me: "Not right now. You need to go to sleep."
Tyler: "But I want you to sleep with me."
Me: "I have work to do."
Tyler, smiling sweetly: "Please? One tiny bit?"
. . . and that is how I took a nap while Tyler sat and played.


 What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment