Friday, August 7, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 8/7/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (7 months)



Happy Friday! We've had another great week full of Smiles.


1. Tyler, on a cloudy day: "Mama, why does the sun keep turning off and on?" 

2. Listening to the boys whisper in their room.
Jake, about Nick: "Let's keep him in here with us tonight. Hide him so Mom and Dad don't know."
Zac: "Yeah, put him under the bed. Mom never checks under the bed at night."

3. Tyler, after I used an exfoliating soap to wash him: "I'm all crumbly!"

4.

5. Tyler: "Mommy, will you help me?"
Me: "You have you hang on one second."
Tyler, trying to touch me: "But I can't reach. You're too far away."

6. Tyler, after he burped: "That was so, so, so super, super funny! That was super funny!"

7. Alyssa went to get something she left in the van.
Tyler, heard the door open, jumped up and shouted: "Is Daddy home?!? Is Daddy home?!? Is Daddy home?!?"
Me: "No, not yet."
Tyler: "Oh. Is it a box?!?"

8. Tyler, after he didn't get his way: "I want to go to Gwamma's!"

9. Tyler: "Mommy, may I play wif play dough?"
Me: "You have to clear off the table first."
{throws everything on the floor}
Tyler: "I did it! May I play now, please?"

10. Nick helping me bake and licking the bowl.


11. Nicholas was afraid of my nephew and cried every time he looked at him.
My Brother: "I don't know why he's petrified of Patrick."
Jake: "It's more like he's Patrick-fied."

12. Zac: "I don't want to be an adult when I grow up."

13. Tyler, while driving: " I want my baby brother."
Me: You do? That's good."
Tyler: "Yeah, and I want a baby sister."
Me: "And a baby sister?"
Tyler: "Yeah, so there's 3 girls. We need a seat (in the van) for a baby sister." 



What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment