Jake (11), Alyssa (8½), Zac (7), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (2)
Happy Friday! This week we decorated the house for Christmas, the kids painting new ornaments, Leighton and I went on a date to the Zoo Lights, and the whole family made and decorated sugar cookies. And Nicholas turned 2! Lots of memories; lots of Smiles.
2. Jake: "Mom, do you think we could get shipwrecked on an island that has parrots? Then we could get one for free."
4. Alyssa: "This is the worst Boxcar Children book in the world! People destroyed the library! They tore pages out of books and threw the books on the floor. How could anyone do that to books?"
5. Alyssa, sweetly: "Aw, Nicky has such kind, little eyes."
6. Zac: "Christmas is about one present: Jesus."
7. Tyler: "You're making eggs for Nicky? Aw, that's so nice of you."
9. Jake: "Do we have any bread."
Me: "No, it's all gone."
Jake: "Are we exceedingly poor?"Me: "Exceedingly poor? No, we're just out of bread."
What made you Smile this week?