Friday, March 10, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 2/24/17

Jake (11), Alyssa (8½), Zac (7), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (2)


Happy Friday! Did you have a special moment or funny memory from this week? Share it with us so we can Smile with you, too! Here are some of my favorites from this week.


1. Jake, making up his own joke: "What would a judge say if he worked at the drive thru at McDonald's? . . . Order! Order!"

2. Zac: I want at least 5 children--at least. You know why? I want to name them after the (Lego) Nexo Knights."

3.

4. Me: "My skin is so dry. I need some lotion."
Alyssa: "I have some perfumy lotion."
Zac: "I have some spit lotion!"
 
5. Tyler: "I love it when it's so beautiful outside!"

6. Zac, to Alyssa: "Don't scream like a little girl."
Alyssa: "But I am one."

7.

8. Jake, making up his own joke: "Which composer is most likely to get chicken pox?  . . . Ba-Ba-Bach!"

9. Alyssa, after Nicholas convinced her to play with him when she was trying to do something else: "I don't know how he works his charm."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment