Saturday, April 8, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 3/24/17

Jake (11), Alyssa (9), Zac (7), Tyler (5), Nicholas (2)


This week was filled with much celebrations as both Alyssa and Tyler had birthdays. Cake, presents, fun, and Smiles were aplenty. How about you?

 
1. Zac, after Alyssa made dinner: "I could feast on this all day."
 
2. Alyssa, because Leighton came home from work with flowers for her birthday: "I think Dad loves me."
 
3. Tyler: "I love basketti!"
Jake: "What about spaghetti?"
Tyler: "Haha, yeah, basketti. Remember when I called it pasketti on accident?"
 
4. Nicholas, for 2 solid minutes after we left my parents house: "Bye, Papa! Bye, Papa! Bye, Papa! Bye, 'Ramma! Bye, Papa! Bye, 'Ramma!"
Then . . . Silence. 
Nicholas: "LOVE YOU, PAPA!!! Love you, Papa!!!Love you, 'Ramma!!! Love you, Papa . . ."

5. Alyssa made brownies with Nicholas' "help."
 
 
6. Jake: "Can a squad be only 4 people?"
Me: "No."
Jake: "Really? I thought it it could because it has quad in it."
 
7. Jake, about Math Mammoth: "I used to hate math and now I only dislike it!"
 
8. Jake: "What always tells the painful truth? . . . A scale."
 
9. Tyler: "Mom, do bad and sad whyme?"
Me: "Yes."
Tyler: "Wow. I'm so easy at whyming."
 
 
What made you Smile this week?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment