Monday, April 17, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 3/31/17

Jake (11), Alyssa (9), Zac (7), Tyler (5), Nicholas (2)


Happy Easter! We had a crazy busy weekend, so I'm just getting to my Smiles. I am so close to getting caught up on my lists. I think. Ha. This particular week, Alyssa and I spent a day alone to celebrate her birthday, the kiddos started swimming lessons, we made blanket forts, and laughed a lot.  Did you Smile a lot, too?


1. Me, while Alyssa was trying to decide on a book at the bookstore: "This is going to take a while, isn't it?"
Alyssa: "You bet it will."

2. Tyler: "Zachy, did you know I love you?"

3. Jake: "In all those princess movies, the princess always sings at the top of her lungs. I mean, she's like screaming. And there's no one even listening! Who does that?"

4. Zac: "Mom, Alyssa hit me for no reason!"
Me, sternly: "Alyssa."
Alyssa: For no good reason."

5. Tyler: "Hey, Mom! The squirrels are playing tag!" 

6.

7. Tyler, about homemade apple butter: "I love it 100 percent!"

8. Jake, while sitting under a new, fuzzy blanket: "It feels like I'm sitting in a cloud!"

9. Me: "Jake, it's rude to chew with food in your mouth."
Jake: "Yes, ma'am."
I realized what I said and started laughing.
Jake: "What?"
Me: "I said it's rude to chew with food in your mouth."
Jake: "Oh, hahaha!"
Zac, confused: "It's not?"

10. Tyler: "Mama, are you older than all the 100s?"
Me: "No."
Tyler shocked: "Reeeaally? You're less?"

11. Jake: "I'd hate to be a spider. I mean, you could just be sitting there then, squish, die. And your life is over."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment