Monday, May 8, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 4/21/17

Jake (11), Alyssa (9), Zac (7), Tyler (5), Nicholas (2)


This week we celebrated Alyssa's and Tyler's birthdays with a party, spent a beautiful day out geocaching, and enjoyed a wonderful Easter holiday. I hope you've had many reasons to Smile.

1. Me, leaving the house: "Oh, good, it's not raining."
Alyssa: "I prayed. Twice."

2. Jake, after eating an ice cream sundae and commenting on the sweetness of it: "You know what I noticed? The older you get the less sugar you can handle."  

3. 

4. Jake, listing off everything in his backpack for geocaching: ". . two Bibles--"
Me: "Two Bibles?"
Jake: "I need to be prepared."
5. Tyler, after I finished assembling my Creator Expert Lego set: "I am impressed with this set ... what does impressed mean?

6. Alyssa: "I can't wait until Dad gets home so he can see me in real life and not just a picture of me wearing this dress."

7. Alyssa: "Knowing how to make a pbj is a survival skill."
 
8. Three of the kids were fussing over Nicholas who (barely) got hurt.Jake  piped up, "Is he breathing? Is there blood? He's fine."

9.



What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment