Friday, September 1, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 8/25/17


Jake (11 1/2), Alyssa (9), Zac (7 1/2), Tyler (5), Nicholas (2 1/2)


Happy Friday! I am still recovering from my high ankle sprain, so this week was also spent on the couch being taken care of by my family. I experienced some secondary effects of the injury, like a pinched nerve that resulted in sciatica that traveled all the way to my toes. That pain was worse than the sprain itself. My dad came over multiple times during the week to adjust me. How many people can say that their chiropractor comes to their house? :) Everything is now back in place and I am continuing to heal, slowly but surely. 



1. Tyler: "I'm hungry, but I'm stuffed at the same time."

2. Jake, while listening to a Rush Revere audio book, in reference to a poop deck: "I thought it was called that because that's where seagulls go to the bathroom."

3. Zac made a LEGO putt-putt golf hole.


4. Me, at the end of the day: "Who picked out Tyler's clothes today?"
Tyler: "I did."
Me: "I just realized you're wearing Nicky's shorts."
Tyler: "No wonder they feel so weird!"

5. Tyler, about the multi-colored bruise across my foot and ankle: "That looks so cool! It's awesome!"

6. Zac, because Leighton and Nicholas were running errands for a couple hours: "Is Dad on his way home? I can't wait to see Nicky again."

7. Zac, playing hide 'n seek: "Nicky, where are you?"
Nicholas: "I under table!"

8.


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment