Friday, June 29, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 5/4/18


Jake (12), Alyssa (10), Zac (8 1/2), Tyler (6), Nicholas (3)


This post is loooong overdue, but the Smiles are still good! This week, we celebrated Zac's half birthday, Jake made batter from scratch and fried corn dogs by himself for Kids Cook Monday, and we went out to dinner with my grandparents. We also spent time with family from Texas and got to love on my cousin's precious baby boy. The rest of the week was filled with reading, science experiments, and lots of Lego.

1. Tyler: "Mom, I can't find it."
Me: "Me neither."
Tyler: "That's because you're not looking for it."

2. Tyler: "I love Mommy more than anything else in the whole wide world! Except God. And Jesus."

3. Nicholas, hugging me: "I love you. You look so sunny."

4.

5. Nicholas calling tweezers "chopsticks" because they're so similar.

6. Nicholas, holding the broom, looking for the dustpan: "I want to sweep. Where is the shovel?"

7. Tyler: "Are you making coffee?"
Me: "No, tea."
Tyler: "Aw, almost lucky guess."

8. Alyssa won her first sewing machine at our church's Mother Daughter Luncheon.


9. Nicholas, about music playing in the house: "Dat too loud for my eyes!"

10. Nicholas and Alyssa were playing with magnets.
Nicholas, pointing to Alyssa's creation: "What is dat?"
Alyssa: "It's called a failure."
Nicholas: "I can't make it."
Alyssa: "You can't make what?"
Nicholas: "The failure."


What made you Smile this week?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment