Monday, October 1, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 6/22/18

Jake (12 1/2), Alyssa (10), Zac (8 1/2), Tyler (6), Nicholas (3 1/2)


Happy Monday! Well, it wasn't a happy Monday here, per se, but Smiling at the funny things my kids say makes any day better. This week back in June, we celebrated Father's Day, took the kids strawberry picking with my mom, and celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. What a great, love-filled week!  


1. Zac, because the rain was coming down hard: "It's really raining hardly."

2. Nicholas, trying to bribe me to rub his back longer: "I'll color you a picture in my class!"

3. Me: "Who do I love?"
Nicholas: "Daddy!"

4.

5. Me: "You need to make sure all this is cleaned up by the time Dad gets home. We're going to Red Robin for dinner tonight."
Nicholas: "Oh, yes! I love red robins! Are there tigers and lions? And monkeys and bears? And--"
Me: "We're not going to the zoo."
Alyssa: "Buddy, it's a restaurant."
Nicholas: "Oh, a restaurant! . . . I see lions?"

6. Zac, with his chest dripping: "Mom, I watered my chest so I can grow chest hair!"

7. Jake, because his baby teeth were gone: "Losing teeth was a big part of my income."

8.

9. This year's Father's Day questionnaires filled out by the kiddos.

10. "Love Is An Open Door" started playing.
Me, singing along: "I love crazy."
Nicholas: "No, you don't."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

1 comment: