Friday, December 3, 2010

Make It Monday: Snow Flakes

I've mentioned before how much the kids like cutting paper. It must be the thrill of doing something "dangerous." Since the weather's gotten much colder recently, we decided to make snow flakes to decorate the house. They needed help cutting the circles, but did pretty well with the rest. And they certainly did a good job of making a mess!

Coloring her paper before cutting.
Cheese!

Hard at work.

Proud of his snow flake.

Helping tape them to the window.

Let it snow!
The perfectionist in me started to emerge when their flakes became more like rocks, and I wanted to "fix" them. Then I realized that they didn't need fixing. It showed me their personalities, their abilities. Their snow flakes were perfect.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment