Jake (8½), Alyssa (6), Zac (4½), Tyler (2)
I have been completely humbled by all the sweet and encouraging words, comments, and messages I've received after our announcement this weekend. God is good. Thank you to everyone who has made us feel loved. We appreciate you all.
1. Zac: "I speak English."
Me: "Yes, you do."
Zac: "What! I really do?"
2. Alyssa: "Jake doesn't like me. He treats me like I'm a waffle."
3. Jake turned 8-and-a-half years old!
4. The older kids came up with a way to keep Tyler out of trouble.
5. The kiddos made Tyler a habitat because "he's like an animal."
6. The kids and I were doing school when I tried to scroll down the page in the book. The problem was that I was reading from a physical paper book, not on the iPad. As much as I claim to prefer paper books over electronic ones, technology has influenced me.
7. Zac, getting ready for bed: "I love this part when I hug you and kiss you."
8. Alyssa: "Reading really does come in handy sometimes."
9. Zac came inside from playing just to give me a kiss. Then he ran back out to play again.
10. Jake: "Do you have a pet sea cow?"
11. Zac: "I love my coat with the Ziploc pockets." (zippered pockets)
What made you Smile this week?