Friday, November 28, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 11/28/14

Jake (8½), Alyssa (6½), Zac (5), Tyler (2½)


Happy Friday and Happy Thanksgiving! This week has been very different at our house. I've been having some complications with baby and since we're only 33 weeks along, I've been restricted to the couch and bed all week, trying to keep this baby in for a bit longer. Leighton, the kids, and my parents have helped out so much. It's certainly not an ideal situation, but one of utmost importance. I've said this entire pregnancy that God is teaching me to slow down and that I'm not in control. They are hard lessons for me. Though things have not been going "my" way, we have much to be thankful for and many reasons to Smile. 


1. Jake, last week (oops) when Tyler was spending the night at my parents': "I can hear Tyler coming down the stairs. That's how much I miss him."

2. Zac, who is 19 months younger: "I liked when Alyssa was a baby."

3. Jake: "How do birds talk to each other? On Twitter!"
 
4.

5. Tyler, trying to stop Alyssa from feeling the baby move so only he could, "No, Lyssa! You ruin it!"

6. Jake: "Why couldn't the farmer talk? Because he was horse!"

7. Zac, because my mom picked Tyler up for the day so I could rest: "Today's your lucky day! Now you can work on organizing the basement more!"

8. Tyler: "Mommy, I want snack."
Me: "What kind of snack?"
Tyler: "Yellow!"

9. The kids wanted to make mini volcanoes, but I couldn't go to the basement to gather the needed supplies. They found everything they needed, set it up, and had so much fun experimenting. 


10. Zac, after being awake for only a little while: "I'm having so much fun today!" 

11. Alyssa: "I'm burning cold."

12. Tyler: "Ty-Ty want someping eat."
Me: "What do you want?"
Tyler: "Um, candy!"
Me: "No."
Tyler: "On crackers?" 


What made you Smile this week?

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment