Saturday, February 25, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 2/3/17

Jake (11), Alyssa (8½), Zac (7), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (2)


Happy Weekend! I was so close to getting caught up on my Smiles lists! Then things came up that pushed me behind again. Oh these little ones. Always keeping me busy, always making me Smile.



1. (Found this written on a piece of paper from December, oops)
Zac, about the choir, because the church was decorated for Christmas: "It looks like they're singing in Heaven." 

2. Jake: "Reading is so cool. You just kinda get sucked into the book."

3. Nicholas woke up from his nap and was excited to see his siblings playing in the snow. 


4. Jake: "Do you think Dad would be upset about it?"
Me: "No. Besides, if I gave you permission and he was upset about it, whom do you think he would be upset with?"
Jake: "You . . . And that would never happen."
Alyssa: "Yeah, I've never seen you and Dad upset with each other."

5. Zac, eating a homemade breadstick: "Mmm, it's so relaxing." 

6. Tyler, jumping on a strip of bubble wrap: "These are awesome! I could do this forever!"

7. Tyler helping me make "pasketti." (spaghetti)

 
8. Alyssa, in the middle of a church service: "Are you going to have another child? 'Cause I really want a little sister."

9. Tyler, eating pretend cookies: "Mmm, tastes like rainbows."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment