Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 for 30 Challenge: Days 8-30

It's hard to believe another week 2 3 weeks have already passed. We're continuing with our challenge of playing 30 minutes with our kids each day in the 30 days of June. (You can see what we played the first week here.) Here's what we played the past 7 14  21 days.

And that's as far as I got with the post. I started it at then end of the second week, but never finished. Then on week 3, I updated the time frame by crossing off the incorrect numbers, but still didn't write up the post. Can you tell I had good intentions of completing it???? Here I am 3 days passed the end of the challenge and I'm just now finishing recording what we played. Oh well, I guess the important thing is that we did play. Here's the short version.


Day 8: hide and seek 

Day 9: outside

Day 10: church

Day 11: created our own stories

Day 12: Legos

Day 13: Trios

Day 14: outside

Day 15: Battleship

Day 16: Polly Pockets

Day 17: church

Day 18: painting

Day 19: Geotrax

Day 20: playdough

Day 21: puzzles

Day 22: Legos

Day 23: tea party

Day 24: church

Day 25: cars

Day 26: outside

Day 27: Legos

Day 28: Toydle fort 

Day 29: Wii games

Day 30: LeapPad games


We definitely had a lot of fun this past month. I'm thankful that playing was a priority. Life gets so busy. It's nice to just slow down every now and then and take time to fully enjoy it. My kids are always happy when I set aside my chores to play.


Did you join the challenge? What are some things you played?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment