Friday, August 9, 2013

Things That Make Me Smile 8/9/13

 Jake (7½), Alyssa (5), Zac (3½), Tyler (1)


Happy Friday!  This week we went to the zoo, ate root beer floats, dropped Jake off at his very first "kids only" birthday party, and played with lots of Legos. I hope you all had a great week, too!


1. Alyssa: "I'm colder than a rotten egg."

2. Zac, whining, while playing: "I don't want to be a zombie. I want to be a person. Tyler can be the only zombie."

3. Zac, while playing make believe: "Mom, you're the mom and I'm the kid." 

4.

5. Zac: "May I have some more yogurt?"
Me: "Yes."
Zac: "Aw, thank you. You're a good mommy." 

6. Zac, giving me a big hug and kiss: "I love you. You're my best mommy in the whole wide world." 

7. Me: "Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey, Happy, Doc, Bashful . . . hmm. . . and who's the last one?"
Jake: "Gimli." 

8. Alyssa, after not seeing Jake for 3 hours: "I don't even remember what he looks like."

9. Zac running around wearing a super hero cape, baseball cap, and high-heeled princess shoes.

10.



11. Zac: "Knock, knock."
Me: "Who's there?"
Zac: "Jelly."
Me: "Jelly who?"
Zac: "Jelly I'm gonna come and give you a kiss!"


12. Alyssa, frustrated: "Jake, you've been doing that for 16 years now."



What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment